Thursday, January 28, 2010

Does Cathay Pacific Have Internet On Flights Does Cathay Pacific Provide Interent For Long Flights?

Does Cathay Pacific provide Interent for Long Flights? - does cathay pacific have internet on flights

Hello, liver and Canada later in December of this year I will travel to India and it is really about 20-25 hours for you to entertain me, so do not provide Internet for people to travel Cathay Pacific's in business or economy class if it is free or not free, and how much. If you can not other airlines that also offer internet to tell me that I do not want to spend 24 hours in an airplane to do anything about. Thank you for answering and good luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea about Cathay Pacific. So you are taking flights to India and it is about 20-25 hours for you. In my opinion, you might find this answer on airline forums.

PiPe BoMb said...

No. But they have telephone and e-service.

Post a Comment