Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cute Large Camera Cases I Want A Digital Camera! What's Best For My Needs?

I want a digital camera! What's best for my needs? - cute large camera cases

I am not a professional photographer or something, but I like the pictures, and take it regularly.

I want a relatively inexpensive camera has the following characteristics:
1) Agreement / cute =]
2) good picture quality! [do not have to be incredible, but at least decent]
3) Less than $ 300
Quite big screen, 4) [bigger is better, but it's important!]

thank you =]

4 comments:

luv_me_p... said...

I have a Casio Exilim


I love to stop the screen and fits in anywhere, really great and a very good picture quality


You will love it!

Elvis said...


All major brands are good. Choose a brand that appeals to you. Then you should be about thinking about a spare battery, what size memory card if you want an extended warranty, what you can afford to increase the size if you "want to manually control the size of the camera, looking for a reliable to buy space, and the list goes on and on and .......

The first thing is to understand that almost any digital camera to take good pictures. If more people read the manual more than once in a position to make better pictures. In general, the person assumes it is the camera when it is impossible to know exactly what to do. Just to let you do more reading, more pictures over the Internet.

I really believe buying a camera is an individual decision.
The person must read many comments about the devices so that they relate to the functions that they really want and need to decide.
Go to store and keep, so you can see whether they feel comfortable in your hand. If possible, take pictures in the store to verify the qualityImages.
I can only give an idea of what to look for in a new digital camera.
Good Luck



my suggestion
Follow this link for help
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-camera-b ...

Ippppod luvr said...

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddet ...

Mike G said...

My mother has something from HP or another with the touch screen that takes up the entire back. It takes incredible photos.

Post a Comment