Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bonded Retainer Price How Much Will A Bonded Retainer Cost Me?

How much will a bonded retainer cost me? - bonded retainer price

My term has just Hawley, and the second that I spent. I basically made it because my teethare less crowded (this is the reason that had the keys) and move so fast that provided within an hour, I can not wait until my new mandate, since it the considerable distress.

No pain, just really uncomfortable.

I wonder if someone could tell me an approximate figure for the cost of a bonded retainer for my lower teeth. The teeth are shifting from the same address if they have a difference in the cost (for the size of the reserve, perhaps? Have)

I am curious to know what price I see, I'm going this week for a consultation, but I am a little worried, hah
ifsomebody has an idea that would be incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment