Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big Nipples En Blogspot Blue Veins On Breasts. Uhh, I'm So Scared About This..?

Blue veins on breasts. uhh, i'm so scared about this..? - big nipples en blogspot

and I am 15 years completelyyyy virgin, never seen in "Fooled Around", and even less, a naked man, so that the pregnancy is the question .. I hope so. = [But I have seen further remarkable blue veins in the middle of the chest is in my chest and my nipples. I saw this before neverrr everrr. than ever before. I'm so afraid because my skin on the chest no idea, I think, was, because I wear a bathing suit on my breasts, duh, who never was part of tanning. not to hurt my breasts or something, but I'm scaredd. I swear I've never seen before had. I just turned 15 years old and since I was 14, I was a 34A, so I'm not great at all. I also saw the blue veins on the legs than normal. Maybe because I'm streeing on this so just in my head and see me? broke someone who could not, because in my house at night, injected me and raped me? LOL, sorry, I'm the only person really paranoid. = [Help? : (

No comments:

Post a Comment